Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- One author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details: E-mail address and Full postal address.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All necessary files in Microsoft Word have been uploaded.
- All references mentioned in the reference list are cited in the text, and vice versa. Where available, DOI for the references have to be provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; Times New Roman style; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (APA style is recommended).
- The manuscript has been 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
- The manuscript includes keywords, figures and a table containing relevant captions. Supplemental files (where applicable).
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.